Shrinking pack machine
Behafarin machine manufacturing company is manufacturer and designer of different types of Shrinking Pack machines to pack and cellophane to the product to protecting it.
How a shrinking pack machine works:
The product is passed through two tapes (one on top of the machine and the other under the chassis) into the tunnel chamber and, after cutting and sewing, the product passes a warm air tunnel. The heat flow inside the tunnel causes the nylon
to shrink, and as the nylon is folded down, it takes the product. At the end of the tunnel, there are cooling fans to cool the packages to shrink well and surround the product. Now the product is placed in a transparent coating. The amount of shrink type size and the amount and time of blown heat are selected and controlled by the thermostat on the temperature display screen. Typically, this kind of shrink-wrap machine with large tunnels is called the tunnel shrink box.
- With the help of shrinking, you can put together several products that are unstable for packing alone. Shrinkage of water bottles is a clear example of this process
- Plastic is a good insulator for moisture, by shrinking it can prevent of hay and moist into the goods.
- Shrink, unlike carton and cardboard packaging, is a transparent coating that makes the appearance of the product easily visible.
- Perhaps this fascinating feature has boosted color and print shrinkage industries.
- In some cases, to display the size and shape of the goods, the product needs to be placed inside a thin coating, so shrinking will be the only option.
Automatic Shrinking pack machine
The automatic packing machine is located along the line of production and does not require the operator to command the sewing. The machine has a conveyor belt and a row.
Semi- Automatic Shrinking pack machine
Semi- Automatic Shrinking pack machine requires an operator to pack the product.
- The Shrinking pack machine has a chassis of 3 sheets of iron with a paint electrostatic coating.
- 150 cm Tunnel length
- Tunnel openings up to 70 cm wide
- The height of the tunnel is 45 cm
- High quality heating elements
- Switchboard equipment of Hyundai or German Schneider
- Tunnel bar equipped with inverter to adjust the speed of the rails
- Double-glazed tunnel with stone wool insulation
- The machine has two thermostats and temperature control
Bubble nylon wrap
Bubble nylon wrap is a pliable transparent plastic material used for packing fragile items. Nylon bubbles are available in a variety of tiles and in three layers and in five sizes of bubbles (5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25) mm in width variations of 10 to 200 cm in the form of rolls and bags.
What is shrinking packing?
The shrink pack refers to a package of thin-walled, transparent plastic called nylon shrink which is wrapped around the products to store and protect them against water and dust. Of course, the original industrial name is Shrink Pack.
Please contact Behafarin machine manufacturing engineers for further